Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This May Be Stupid.

K I warned you.... read on now



So against my grater efforts 1183 passed with flying colors..if you didn't already hear, I am sure some pregnant teenage mom is excited about this discovery too!


Other than that I am sure people are excited about the Sam Club brand finally making its way to washington, not to mention the Costco Brand too! I'm sure they will have the best value now you will be able to get a 5 gallon jug of rum to go along with your milk.

Believe it or not I did not care either way about this bill but since I was promoting no! I can't hop the fence *Dang it I like to be on the winning side!*

Next up on the plate to get passed is the legalization of the Mary Jane.. I mean the weed.

Back to that pregnant teenager I was talking about.....

Some things never get old and are always fun to make fun of!

these posters are the greatest! she must not have known what a condom looked like hehehe its ok a lot of teen don't know either!











0 comments:

Post a Comment